Nidhi is a professional Strategic Sales trainer and consultant with more than six years of experience in the field of training and development and sales management. She has authored research papers, case studies, articles and ebooks published in international journals, business magazines and various other digital platforms. Her area of expertise includes strategic sales management, soft skills development and personality development programmes.
- She has been a part with training of volunteers for the Commonwealth Games, New Delhi – 2010.
- Has been associated with Tata Motors as trainer during her stint with Amity University. She has professionally trained more than 200 students for career growth and development.
- Has been a GI trainer to ICICI Bank branch employees, ICICI Bank merchants and corporate clients like Adobe, Triveni Engineering etc during her role as corporate sales manager. She has been exposed to geographically expansive markets like Delhi-NCR, Gujarat and Mumbai.
Other Areas of Interest
Her hobbies include travelling to historical places, improving her culinary skills and writing. She is also a voracious reader in fiction as well as non-fiction segments. She finds it especially interesting to meet people and interacting with them.
Since 2016, she’s been gearing towards full time training of corporate employees and individuals towards better sales management and achieving goals
Nilanjana is a professional statistics and business analytics trainer. Her area of expertise lies in the domain of scorecard development, customer profiling and propensity models. Training is her passion and with her rich experience in training small and larger groups across diverse industries she is able to leverage educational theories into practical knowledge for her trainees
She is associated with 2 large online training institutes as a guest faculty and conducts regular virtual trainings on the following topics
- Introduction to analytics
- Data Audit
- Business analytics (including techniques like logistic regression, cluster analysis and chisquare analysis)
- Scorecard development
- Excel and SAS training
She has more than 10 years of experience in working with business analytics team in various industries like BFSI, Telecom and Insurance and have organised and conducted technical and domain specific trainings
Other Areas of Interest
She has keen interest in both sports and academics.
She has been a national swimmer and academically also an achiever with a first class from JNU delhi with masters in economics